To enrol your child in the Roslyn Primary School OSHC, you will need to contact our school office on (03) 5243 3538, or in person for an enrolment form. Enrolment forms are provided to new families to the school upon their enrolment at the school and must be filled out separately to the school enrolment form.
You will require the following information when filling out your enrolment form:
– Centerlink CRN numbers for your family and child(ren)
– Parent/carer contact details
– Children details, including medical history, doctor’s information, diagnosis of allergy, asthma, anaphylaxis, dietary requirements or additional needs.
– Custody information (if relevant)
– Emergency contact details (both parents/carers if known, and a third emergency contact)
– Details of authorised persons for drop-off and pick-up
– Initial booking details (permanent, casual etc.)
It is important to note that your children cannot attend the OSHC program if we do not have the enrolment form and relevant documentation provided to us. This includes the required action and management plans for students with asthma, anaphylaxis and other additional needs, signed off by the child’s doctor.
Refer to the ‘Child Care Subsidy’ section on the Australian Government, ‘Services Australia’ website for information on the child care subsidy.